Updated: Green Star scorecards
In line with our efforts to improve your Green Star experience, we've revamped the Green Star rating tool scorecards.
The scorecards have been separated from the Green Star calculators and other technical information, providing a more streamlined process for determining and communicating your project's achievements and results.
Technical information that was once provided in the scorecard is available in your rating tool's technical manual, which can be purchased via our online shop or accessed by members online via the Technical Manual Viewer. Visit the Green Star section of our website to access the new-look scorecards.
Manager Sustainable Construction
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6230
Email: [email protected]
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015