Strong support of good planning rewarded
Romilly Madew was named an Honorary Fellow of the Planning Institute of Australia in May for her long-term commitment to sustainable buildings and places for everyone, and as a "strong supporter of good planning".
PIA applauded Romilly as an "outstanding role model for women in the built environment and a passionate advocate for sustainable communities".
Honorary Fellows are awarded to individuals who have made a distinguished contribution to the planning profession and/or to PIA, whether through scientific, artistic, literary, political or other eminent attainments, and whose activities promote or have promoted the aims and objectives of PIA.
For more information visit https://www.planning.org.au
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015