Software partners making Green Star easier to use
We're developing a framework to work with software providers. Together, we want to make Green Star easier to use.
Next year, we'll be launching a single, streamlined Green Star — Design & As Built rating tool. This rating tool will be easier to use and delivered online. We want to work with software partners to develop bespoke software programs that assist project teams to compile submissions, manage their projects and undertake modelling to demonstrate compliance with Green Star benchmarks.
Our 'Software Partners' project will enable us to formally recognise software providers that deliver solutions to make the next generation of Green Star rating tools cheaper and easier to use. We will formally launch Software Partners in conjunction with the release of Green Star — Design & As Built. However, the products and services developed may also be applied to Green Star — Communities, Green Star - Interiors and Green Star — Performance.
During 2014, we will develop a framework for collaborating with software partners. This framework will outline the legal, financial, technical and marketing requirements of these partnerships, including how selected software partners will advertise that their product has been officially recognised by the GBCA.
Are you interested in hearing more? If you have a product or service which you believe would add value to the Green Star process, and are interested in becoming a Software Partner for Green Star, please submit your enquiry through the form below and we will keep you updated quarterly on the development of the framework.
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015