Rising star of Green Star
Congratulations to Green Star Accredited Professional, Le Han Tan, who recently achieved Round 1 certification for Build F Rhodes Corporate Park in Sydney. Le, Principal Mechanical Engineer with AECOM, has six Round 1 certifications under his belt - the most of any GSAP in Australia.
Le Han's hot tip for Round 1 certification is simple: "Try to make things as easy as possible for the Green Star assessor by directing them to the appropriate information. Where necessary, include additional descriptive diagrams to simplify understanding of complex drawings/systems. Only include the necessary documentation requested in the technical manual and TCs."
Read more certification tips from our 'rising stars' of Green Star (PDF 0.43MB).
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015