Register for Built Environment Meets Parliament 2012
The 2012 Built Environment Meets Parliament (BEMP) summit, taking place on Wednesday 27 June at Parliament House Canberra, will focus on community consultation, digital tools and the opportunities within the built environment profession to utilise new technology in innovative and exciting ways.
Summit sessions will focus on the COAG Reform Council report on Strategic Planning of Capital Cities; innovative approaches to community consultation and engagement; the use of new digital technologies such as BIM and 4D modelling; and will ask what’s the next big revolution in building cities?
The Australia Award for Urban Design and BEMP dinner will be held the night prior at a special awards dinner presentation, on Tuesday 26 June at the National Portrait Gallery Canberra. The evening will include welcome drinks and canapés, three-course dinner and a private showing of the gallery.
For the lastest information and to register, visit www.bemp.com.au.
In This Section
- Contribute your expertise to the future of Green Star Design and ConstructionThu 16 May 2013
- Creating sustainable food for the soulWed 15 May 2013
- Australia's challenge: liveable, competitive, productive AND sustainableWed 17 Apr 2013
- Building a sustainable legacy for our schoolsThu 28 Mar 2013
- Green Star submission templates and more launched at Green Cities 2013Mon 18 Mar 2013
- The GBCA to collaborate with Austrade and other GBCs on trade mission to the Middle EastMon 18 Mar 2013
- Green Cities 2013: Embracing our challenges with optimismMon 18 Mar 2013
- Resilience - the challenge for greener citiesMon 18 Mar 2013
- Beta testing puts Green Star - Performance into practiceWed 27 Feb 2013
- Visionary green leadership just part of the design at Bowden Urban VillageWed 13 Feb 2013