Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
Extraordinary General Meeting
GBCA will hold an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) at its offices at 11am on Tuesday 1 September 2015. The EGM follows a recent governance review by the Board. The EGM is being held for the purpose of considering, and if thought fit passing, a special resolution to amend certain provisions of GBCA's Constitution relating to directors and membership.
The proposed amendments are included in the EGM meeting materials which were emailed to all members on 10 August 2015.
Please direct any enquiries to the Company Secretary, Lynne Harman.
Legal & Company Secretary
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6246
Mobile: 0408 669 432
Email: [email protected]
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015