New office for GBCA’s Melbourne team
In July, the Green Building Council of Australia’s Melbourne team will be moving to Arup’s centrally-located office in Nicholson Street.
“Our small team in Melbourne was keen to work more closely with people within the industry. Moving to Arup’s offices is a great opportunity for us to do that, while also reducing our operating costs and saving resources,” says Robin Mellon, Executive Director – Advocacy and Business Services.
“We look forward to even closer engagement with the Victorian property and construction industry in our new location.”
The GBCA’s new Melbourne office address is:
Level 17, 1 Nicholson Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
New phone and fax numbers for the Melbourne team will be advised soon. In the meantime, please direct all enquiries to:
GBCA Head Office Reception
(02) 8239 6200
The Sydney reception team will be able to connect you with the relevant Melbourne team member.
In This Section
- GBCA supports Pollinate Energy's Young Professionals ProgramWed 19 Jun 2013
- Delivering the next generation of Green Star rating toolsWed 19 Jun 2013
- New high-performance team for GBCATue 18 Jun 2013
- Contribute your expertise to the future of Green Star Design and ConstructionTue 18 Jun 2013
- Green Star: A decade of environmental benefitsFri 7 Jun 2013
- Creating sustainable food for the soulWed 15 May 2013
- Australia's challenge: liveable, competitive, productive AND sustainableWed 17 Apr 2013
- Building a sustainable legacy for our schoolsThu 28 Mar 2013
- Green Star submission templates and more launched at Green Cities 2013Mon 18 Mar 2013
- The GBCA to collaborate with Austrade and other GBCs on trade mission to the Middle EastMon 18 Mar 2013