New office for GBCA’s Melbourne team
In July, the Green Building Council of Australia’s Melbourne team will be moving to Arup’s centrally-located office in Nicholson Street.
“Our small team in Melbourne was keen to work more closely with people within the industry. Moving to Arup’s offices is a great opportunity for us to do that, while also reducing our operating costs and saving resources,” says Robin Mellon, Executive Director – Advocacy and Business Services.
“We look forward to even closer engagement with the Victorian property and construction industry in our new location.”
The GBCA’s new Melbourne office address is:
Level 17, 1 Nicholson Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
New phone and fax numbers for the Melbourne team will be advised soon. In the meantime, please direct all enquiries to:
GBCA Head Office Reception
(02) 8239 6200
The Sydney reception team will be able to connect you with the relevant Melbourne team member.
In This Section
- Accountability through transparencyTue 26 Nov 2013
- Rising star of Green StarFri 15 Nov 2013
- Meet our first GSAP - PerformanceFri 15 Nov 2013
- Cleaning products and VOC requirements now recognisedFri 15 Nov 2013
- GBCA trade delegation to India: express your interestThu 24 Oct 2013
- Celebrating our successesThu 24 Oct 2013
- New government, new opportunities for changeTue 15 Oct 2013
- Are you our next Green Star Technical Manager?Wed 9 Oct 2013
- GBCA seeks new Communications ManagerFri 4 Oct 2013
- New Green Star Rulings to save time and moneyWed 18 Sep 2013