Meet our first GSAP - Performance
Cundall’s Associate, Nick Stokoe, is Australia’s first qualified Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) – Performance. This new qualification enables professionals who work with Green Star - Performance to gain training relevant to their specialisation.
“As a GSAP – Performance, I have an enhanced understanding of the rating tool and its credits, and can directly identify the most cost-efficient means to improve a rating outcome,” Nick says.
Achieving GSAP – Performance accreditation offers “a clear professional advantage”, Nick explains.
“Green Star – Performance is well-positioned to have a significant influence on the building lifecycle. The scope to which an existing building’s environmental efficiency can be benchmarked and improved has increased significantly. GSAPs now have the opportunity to provide holistic, outcome-based sustainability consulting which extends beyond the traditional sole focus on reducing emissions.”
Take the next step in your career. Register to attend a Green Star – Performance foundation course.
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015