Green Star offices outperform rest of the market
The Australia Green Property Investment Index released by IPD this month shows positive results for the owners of Green Star-certified offices.
In the year to June 2013, the Green Star market delivered higher investment returns and lower capitalisation rates than the broader office market. Overall, cap rates for Green Star buildings are at 7.3% p.a, in comparison to the broader office market at 7.5% p.a. 6 Star Green Star offices delivered the best cap rate results at 6.8% p.a.
Green Star offices continue to outperform the rest of the office market delivering a 10.8% annualised total return result, in comparison to the rest of the office market at 9.4%.
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015