Green Star Executive Director seconded to Livable Housing Australia
The Green Building Council of Australia’s (GBCA’s) Executive Director of Green Star, Andrew Aitken, has been seconded to Livable Housing Australia (LHA) for six months.
LHA champions the mainstream adoption of livable housing design principles in all new homes built in Australia.
Andrew will act in the role of Executive Director from 12 November, while Amelia Starr takes parental leave.
“This secondment is of great benefit to both our organisations, as it enables us to build closer links and identify areas for potential future collaboration, particularly with relation to the Green Star - Communities rating tool,” says the GBCA’s Chief Executive, Romilly Madew.
“LHA welcomes Andrew as acting Executive Director and we thank the GBCA for agreeing to share his skills, experience and expertise as we commence the roll-out of the recently launched Livable Housing Design Quality Mark,” says Peter Verwer, Chair of LHA.
During Andrew’s absence, Orjan Lundberg, Director of Green Star Operations and Jorge Chapa, Director of Green Star Development, will share his responsibilities. Andrew will return to his role at GBCA at the end of the secondment.
More information on Livable Housing Australia.
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 0412 179 135
In This Section
- Accountability through transparencyTue 26 Nov 2013
- Rising star of Green StarFri 15 Nov 2013
- Meet our first GSAP - PerformanceFri 15 Nov 2013
- Cleaning products and VOC requirements now recognisedFri 15 Nov 2013
- GBCA trade delegation to India: express your interestThu 24 Oct 2013
- Celebrating our successesThu 24 Oct 2013
- New government, new opportunities for changeTue 15 Oct 2013
- Are you our next Green Star Technical Manager?Wed 9 Oct 2013
- GBCA seeks new Communications ManagerFri 4 Oct 2013
- New Green Star Rulings to save time and moneyWed 18 Sep 2013