Green buildings for productive communities
Fujitsu Docklands Office
6 Star Green Star – Office Interiors v1.1 rating
Fujitsu Australia’s head office has been designed with people in mind, and balances social, environmental and economic outcomes without compromise.
The open layout encourages people to connect and collaborate. A living green wall and rows of plant boxes throughout the space provides visual appeal and helps to improve office air quality, reduce stress levels and enhance worker satisfaction.
“We want people to enjoy working at Fujitsu and we’re creating a culture which attracts and retains staff. Our Green Star-rated office is good for our employees and good for our business, even helping to reduce absenteeism by 42 per cent,” says Fujitsu Australia’s Chief Executive Officer, Mike Foster.
In This Section
- Accountability through transparencyTue 26 Nov 2013
- Rising star of Green StarFri 15 Nov 2013
- Meet our first GSAP - PerformanceFri 15 Nov 2013
- Cleaning products and VOC requirements now recognisedFri 15 Nov 2013
- GBCA trade delegation to India: express your interestThu 24 Oct 2013
- Celebrating our successesThu 24 Oct 2013
- New government, new opportunities for changeTue 15 Oct 2013
- Are you our next Green Star Technical Manager?Wed 9 Oct 2013
- GBCA seeks new Communications ManagerFri 4 Oct 2013
- New Green Star Rulings to save time and moneyWed 18 Sep 2013