Green buildings for productive communities
Fujitsu Docklands Office
6 Star Green Star – Office Interiors v1.1 rating
Fujitsu Australia’s head office has been designed with people in mind, and balances social, environmental and economic outcomes without compromise.
The open layout encourages people to connect and collaborate. A living green wall and rows of plant boxes throughout the space provides visual appeal and helps to improve office air quality, reduce stress levels and enhance worker satisfaction.
“We want people to enjoy working at Fujitsu and we’re creating a culture which attracts and retains staff. Our Green Star-rated office is good for our employees and good for our business, even helping to reduce absenteeism by 42 per cent,” says Fujitsu Australia’s Chief Executive Officer, Mike Foster.
In This Section
- Contribute your expertise to the future of Green Star Design and ConstructionThu 16 May 2013
- Creating sustainable food for the soulWed 15 May 2013
- Australia's challenge: liveable, competitive, productive AND sustainableWed 17 Apr 2013
- Building a sustainable legacy for our schoolsThu 28 Mar 2013
- Green Star submission templates and more launched at Green Cities 2013Mon 18 Mar 2013
- The GBCA to collaborate with Austrade and other GBCs on trade mission to the Middle EastMon 18 Mar 2013
- Green Cities 2013: Embracing our challenges with optimismMon 18 Mar 2013
- Resilience - the challenge for greener citiesMon 18 Mar 2013
- Beta testing puts Green Star - Performance into practiceWed 27 Feb 2013
- Visionary green leadership just part of the design at Bowden Urban VillageWed 13 Feb 2013