Government consultation update
The SA Government has recently released a discussion paper regarding the establishment of environmental upgrade finance in Australia. Key stakeholders from the property, finance and local government sectors are encouraged to get involved in the consultation. A consultation paper is now available and submissions are invited by 20 July 2012.
Further information can be found on the SA Government website
The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has initiated the rule change process on a rule change request that seeks to make the process for connecting embedded generators to distribution networks clearer, less expensive and more timely. A consultation paper has been published to facilitate the first round of consultation. A consultation paper is now available and submissions are invited by 9 August 2012.
Further information can be found on the AEMC website
The GBCA will be making submissions for both of these issues. Past submissions prepared by the GBCA can be found in the Advocacy section of the GBCA website.
In This Section
- Contribute your expertise to the future of Green Star Design and ConstructionThu 16 May 2013
- Creating sustainable food for the soulWed 15 May 2013
- Australia's challenge: liveable, competitive, productive AND sustainableWed 17 Apr 2013
- Building a sustainable legacy for our schoolsThu 28 Mar 2013
- Green Star submission templates and more launched at Green Cities 2013Mon 18 Mar 2013
- The GBCA to collaborate with Austrade and other GBCs on trade mission to the Middle EastMon 18 Mar 2013
- Green Cities 2013: Embracing our challenges with optimismMon 18 Mar 2013
- Resilience - the challenge for greener citiesMon 18 Mar 2013
- Beta testing puts Green Star - Performance into practiceWed 27 Feb 2013
- Visionary green leadership just part of the design at Bowden Urban VillageWed 13 Feb 2013