Extraordinary General Meeting
GBCA will hold an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) at its offices at 11am on Monday 23 July 2012. The EGM is being held for the purpose of considering, and if thought fit passing, a special resolution to amend GBCA's Constitution in so far as it relates to certain corporate governance issues.
The proposed amendments are included in the EGM meeting materials which were emailed to all members on 28 June 2012.
Please direct any enquiries to the Company Secretary, Lynne Harman.
In This Section
- Contribute your expertise to the future of Green Star Design and ConstructionThu 16 May 2013
- Creating sustainable food for the soulWed 15 May 2013
- Australia's challenge: liveable, competitive, productive AND sustainableWed 17 Apr 2013
- Building a sustainable legacy for our schoolsThu 28 Mar 2013
- Green Star submission templates and more launched at Green Cities 2013Mon 18 Mar 2013
- The GBCA to collaborate with Austrade and other GBCs on trade mission to the Middle EastMon 18 Mar 2013
- Green Cities 2013: Embracing our challenges with optimismMon 18 Mar 2013
- Resilience - the challenge for greener citiesMon 18 Mar 2013
- Beta testing puts Green Star - Performance into practiceWed 27 Feb 2013
- Visionary green leadership just part of the design at Bowden Urban VillageWed 13 Feb 2013