Even more value for GBCA members
There’s never been a better year to be a member of the Green Building Council of Australia.
In 2012, we are offering a range of new and enhanced activities to deliver even more value for our members:
- Gain the inside knowledge and access to new thinking with member-only industry briefings.
- Profile your company’s credentials in our enhanced member directory, which outlines your Green Star experience and expertise.
- Engage with other leaders in the industry at our exclusive CEO forums.
- Offer your skills to new markets as we release new Green Star tools for existing buildings, interiors, communities and customised projects.
- Understand how to make the most of your membership with our new member induction program.
- Influence the direction of the GBCA and our industry when you participate in member-only working groups on transformative projects.
- Boost your skills and knowledge with new courses delivered via a broader range of channels.
- Achieve new accreditation and access to new market opportunities with the Green Star Accredited Professional Communities program.
- Access ideas and information instantly as we expand our communication through social media.
- Engage with local governments and influence policy development in our member-only Local Government Task Group.
- Promote your skills, capabilities and products to a global audience through our international activities.
Want to join the green building revolution? Find out more about Green Building Council of Australia membership.
In This Section
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015
- Notice of Extraordinary General MeetingThu 20 Aug 2015