Even more value for GBCA members
There’s never been a better year to be a member of the Green Building Council of Australia.
In 2012, we are offering a range of new and enhanced activities to deliver even more value for our members:
- Gain the inside knowledge and access to new thinking with member-only industry briefings.
- Profile your company’s credentials in our enhanced member directory, which outlines your Green Star experience and expertise.
- Engage with other leaders in the industry at our exclusive CEO forums.
- Offer your skills to new markets as we release new Green Star tools for existing buildings, interiors, communities and customised projects.
- Understand how to make the most of your membership with our new member induction program.
- Influence the direction of the GBCA and our industry when you participate in member-only working groups on transformative projects.
- Boost your skills and knowledge with new courses delivered via a broader range of channels.
- Achieve new accreditation and access to new market opportunities with the Green Star Accredited Professional Communities program.
- Access ideas and information instantly as we expand our communication through social media.
- Engage with local governments and influence policy development in our member-only Local Government Task Group.
- Promote your skills, capabilities and products to a global audience through our international activities.
Want to join the green building revolution? Find out more about Green Building Council of Australia membership.
In This Section
- A word from Rom - A thing of beauty is a joy foreverThu 16 Apr 2015
- A word from RomMon 30 Mar 2015
- Emissions Reduction Fund Update from Sparke HelmoreTue 24 Mar 2015
- Can Queensland be a stronger, more sustainable state? The answers are in.Fri 27 Feb 2015
- A word from Rom - Creating connected citiesWed 18 Feb 2015
- Host a GBCA Member EveningTue 17 Feb 2015
- A word from Rom - Does size matter?Wed 21 Jan 2015
- Advocacy 2014 winsTue 20 Jan 2015
- Leading the way in 2014Thu 18 Dec 2014
- Expression of Interest for GBCA State Industry GroupsThu 20 Nov 2014