Even more value for GBCA members
There’s never been a better year to be a member of the Green Building Council of Australia.
In 2012, we are offering a range of new and enhanced activities to deliver even more value for our members:
- Gain the inside knowledge and access to new thinking with member-only industry briefings.
- Profile your company’s credentials in our enhanced member directory, which outlines your Green Star experience and expertise.
- Engage with other leaders in the industry at our exclusive CEO forums.
- Offer your skills to new markets as we release new Green Star tools for existing buildings, interiors, communities and customised projects.
- Understand how to make the most of your membership with our new member induction program.
- Influence the direction of the GBCA and our industry when you participate in member-only working groups on transformative projects.
- Boost your skills and knowledge with new courses delivered via a broader range of channels.
- Achieve new accreditation and access to new market opportunities with the Green Star Accredited Professional Communities program.
- Access ideas and information instantly as we expand our communication through social media.
- Engage with local governments and influence policy development in our member-only Local Government Task Group.
- Promote your skills, capabilities and products to a global audience through our international activities.
Want to join the green building revolution? Find out more about Green Building Council of Australia membership.
In This Section
- Sustainable steel in the spotlightTue 11 Mar 2014
- Update to best practice guidelines for PVCTue 11 Mar 2014
- From grey to greenThu 20 Feb 2014
- This changes everythingWed 19 Feb 2014
- Emissions Reduction Fund Green Paper releasedWed 19 Feb 2014
- Sustainable Suburbia?Fri 24 Jan 2014
- EcoDistricts - revitalising cities from the neighbourhood upTue 21 Jan 2014
- Seven new reasons why it's easier to use Green StarTue 14 Jan 2014
- Twelve more months of building greenThu 19 Dec 2013
- Software partners making Green Star easier to useThu 19 Dec 2013