Emissions Reduction Fund
The Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF) is a central element of the Australian Government's Direct Action Plan. The ERF will be designed to source low-cost emissions reductions from across the Australian economy.
The GBCA is working with other members of the Australian Sustainable Built Environment Council (ASBEC) to provide feedback on the design of the ERF. A joint submission regarding the ERF Terms of Reference was made in November.
The Australian Government will release a Green Paper in December which will set out the Government's preferred options for design of the ERF. The GBCA will be providing input to this consultation.
Please contact Katy Dean, Manager - Advocacy to find out more, or to provide input.
Senior Manager - Policy and Government Relations
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6233
Email: [email protected]
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015