Contribute your expertise to the future of Green Star Design and Construction
The GBCA is preparing to undertake an update of our current suite of Green Star rating tools for base building design and construction. This project will combine all of the current Green Star Design and As Built rating tools into a single online rating tool, and to ensure all the Green Star credits benchmarks therein are aligned with current best practice.
Once complete, this single rating tool will complement the operation of our other cross-sector Green Star rating tools: Green Star – Interiors, Green Star – Performance and Green Star – Communities.
Thanks to everyone who expressed their interest in contributing to the Technical Advisory Group and Expert Reference Panel for Green Star – Design & As Built. We are currently evaluating expressions of interest and will be notifying applicants in the coming weeks. Should more Expert Reference Panel or Technical Advisory Group members be required, we will seek further expressions of interest from industry.
Questions about the Green Star – Design & As Built Technical Advisory Group and Expert Reference Panel? Contact us!
Senior Manager - Sustainability Services & Reporting
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6220
Email: [email protected]
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015