Closer collaboration for AGIC and GBCA
The Australian Green Infrastructure Council (AGIC) and Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) have agreed to collaborate more closely to serve our members and to enhance the planning, design, construction and management of sustainable communities and infrastructure in Australia.
Together, we will identify new opportunities to develop best practice standards, tools and guidelines for sustainable built environment projects. We will foster synergies between infrastructure and urban development through the application of the Green Star – Communities PILOT rating tool and Infrastructure Sustainability rating tool. We will work together to advocate sustainable built environment outcomes to all tiers of government.
“Establishing the sustainability nexus between infrastructure and urban development through the symbiotic relationship with GBCA is an exciting, natural and welcome opportunity for AGIC, and I am sure the industry in general,” says AGIC’s Chief Executive Officer, Antony Sprigg.
“Our organisations share a common mission to advance sustainability in the design, construction and operation of Australia’s built environment. We’re committed to working collaboratively to ensure the best outcomes for industry, government and all Australians,” says the GBCA’s Chief Executive, Romilly Madew.
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 0412 179 135
In This Section
- Accountability through transparencyTue 26 Nov 2013
- Rising star of Green StarFri 15 Nov 2013
- Meet our first GSAP - PerformanceFri 15 Nov 2013
- Cleaning products and VOC requirements now recognisedFri 15 Nov 2013
- GBCA trade delegation to India: express your interestThu 24 Oct 2013
- Celebrating our successesThu 24 Oct 2013
- New government, new opportunities for changeTue 15 Oct 2013
- Are you our next Green Star Technical Manager?Wed 9 Oct 2013
- GBCA seeks new Communications ManagerFri 4 Oct 2013
- New Green Star Rulings to save time and moneyWed 18 Sep 2013