Cleaning products and VOC requirements now recognised
Cleaning products and VOC requirements for adhesives, sealants, paints and carpets are now recognised under the Assessment Framework for Product Certification Schemes.
Until now, the Framework was restricted to standards addressed in the Green Star Fitout Calculators – furniture, flooring and assemblies.
Now, the use of cleaning products certified to standards recognised under the expanded Framework may contribute to achieving the ‘Green Cleaning’ credit in Green Star – Performance. Meeting the VOC requirement incorporated into the Framework may contribute to achieving the ‘VOC’ credit in Green Star rating tools. For queries, please contact Green Star Technical Manager, Shlomi Bonet.
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015