Assessor training and auditing
Green Star Revolution aims to ensure fair, robust assessment by improving assessor training and quality, and conducting regular audits and increased quality checks.
We are continuously reviewing and improving our internal processes to improve the quality of the assessment comments you get back as responses to your Green Star submissions. Several projects and changes to our internal process are underway.
In addition, we are currently reviewing the training needs of assessment panel members, and are working with the panel to ensure their knowledge remains at the leading edge of best practice.
In This Section
- Residential done rightWed 17 Sep 2014
- Thinking in circlesWed 17 Sep 2014
- "Great cities don't come by accident"Fri 22 Aug 2014
- Can you really predict the future?Wed 20 Aug 2014
- Building Next generation health care - now. Gyprock EC08 is connecting sustainability with health.Wed 16 Jul 2014
- CCN Live is back and GBCA members SAVE 33%Tue 15 Jul 2014
- Sustainable places for everyone - not just the lucky fewFri 27 Jun 2014
- Sustainable buildings that stand the test of timeWed 18 Jun 2014
- Industry collaborates on new Green Star rulesThu 5 Jun 2014
- Green Star: Creating sustainable places for everyoneTue 3 Jun 2014