Assessor training and auditing
Green Star Revolution aims to ensure fair, robust assessment by improving assessor training and quality, and conducting regular audits and increased quality checks.
We are continuously reviewing and improving our internal processes to improve the quality of the assessment comments you get back as responses to your Green Star submissions. Several projects and changes to our internal process are underway.
In addition, we are currently reviewing the training needs of assessment panel members, and are working with the panel to ensure their knowledge remains at the leading edge of best practice.
In This Section
- A word from Rom - Politics in the century of the cityThu 21 Apr 2016
- Cbus Property shakes up the sustainability spaceThu 21 Apr 2016
- A word from Rom - A brief history in 10 buildingsMon 21 Mar 2016
- A word from Rom - To go far, go togetherTue 23 Feb 2016
- Green Star – Design & As Built gets the thumbs upTue 23 Feb 2016
- A word from Rom - Sustainability is here to stayFri 8 Jan 2016
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 17 Dec 2015
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015