Assessor training and auditing
Green Star Revolution aims to ensure fair, robust assessment by improving assessor training and quality, and conducting regular audits and increased quality checks.
We are continuously reviewing and improving our internal processes to improve the quality of the assessment comments you get back as responses to your Green Star submissions. Several projects and changes to our internal process are underway.
In addition, we are currently reviewing the training needs of assessment panel members, and are working with the panel to ensure their knowledge remains at the leading edge of best practice.
In This Section
- The value of sustainability by Romilly MadewWed 16 Apr 2014
- Putting People First by Romilly MadewWed 26 Mar 2014
- New leadership for GroconWed 26 Mar 2014
- Update to best practice guidelines for PVCThu 13 Mar 2014
- Sustainable steel in the spotlightTue 11 Mar 2014
- From grey to greenThu 20 Feb 2014
- This changes everythingWed 19 Feb 2014
- Emissions Reduction Fund Green Paper releasedWed 19 Feb 2014
- Sustainable Suburbia?Fri 24 Jan 2014
- EcoDistricts - revitalising cities from the neighbourhood upTue 21 Jan 2014