Assessor training and auditing
Green Star Revolution aims to ensure fair, robust assessment by improving assessor training and quality, and conducting regular audits and increased quality checks.
We are continuously reviewing and improving our internal processes to improve the quality of the assessment comments you get back as responses to your Green Star submissions. Several projects and changes to our internal process are underway.
In addition, we are currently reviewing the training needs of assessment panel members, and are working with the panel to ensure their knowledge remains at the leading edge of best practice.
In This Section
- From grey to greenThu 20 Feb 2014
- This changes everythingWed 19 Feb 2014
- Emissions Reduction Fund Green Paper releasedWed 19 Feb 2014
- Sustainable Suburbia?Fri 24 Jan 2014
- EcoDistricts - revitalising cities from the neighbourhood upTue 21 Jan 2014
- Seven new reasons why it's easier to use Green StarTue 14 Jan 2014
- Twelve more months of building greenThu 19 Dec 2013
- Software partners making Green Star easier to useThu 19 Dec 2013
- Emissions Reduction FundWed 18 Dec 2013
- 'Greenest City 2020 Action Plan for Green Buildings', Vancouver, CanadaWed 18 Dec 2013