Assessor training and auditing
Green Star Revolution aims to ensure fair, robust assessment by improving assessor training and quality, and conducting regular audits and increased quality checks.
We are continuously reviewing and improving our internal processes to improve the quality of the assessment comments you get back as responses to your Green Star submissions. Several projects and changes to our internal process are underway.
In addition, we are currently reviewing the training needs of assessment panel members, and are working with the panel to ensure their knowledge remains at the leading edge of best practice.
In This Section
- Talk around the GreenHouse - Products, Proof and ProvenanceMon 20 Oct 2014
- Moving towards sustainable homesThu 16 Oct 2014
- What is Human Nature?Thu 16 Oct 2014
- A new era for product manufacturers and Green StarThu 16 Oct 2014
- Thinking in circlesTue 23 Sep 2014
- Residential done rightWed 17 Sep 2014
- "Great cities don't come by accident"Fri 22 Aug 2014
- Can you really predict the future?Wed 20 Aug 2014
- Building Next generation health care - now. Gyprock EC08 is connecting sustainability with health.Wed 16 Jul 2014
- CCN Live is back and GBCA members SAVE 33%Tue 15 Jul 2014