GBCA's CPD program - registrations now open
In response to your requests, GBCA's Continuing Professional Development program is now alive to take registrations (the program commences from 1 July 2010). The CPD program will assist in maintaining knowledge of the Green Star environmental rating system and allow participants to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies in green building.
Existing Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAPs) will have until 31 July to sign up for the CPD program (and pay the biennial fee) in order to maintain their GSAP status. A new level of recognition will also be introduced as part of the CPD program, that of Green Star Associate, for those who do not need to be a fully qualified GSAP but still work in the green building industry. GBCA's CPD program will provide ongoing support and training to further participants' sustainability careers, as well as recognition for being a sustainability specialist with advanced knowledge of green building and Green Star.
Invitations to all existing GSAPs and to those who have undertaken a GSAP course, will be sent out from tomorrow.
Points within the CPD program can be earned through a variety of events and courses offered by GBCA as well as other Industry Associations, and point requirements vary depending upon level of accreditation. Read more about GBCA CPD program. If you have any further questions, just email email@example.com. We all look forward to working with our GSAPs and our new Green Star Associates to drive sustainability further in the built environment.
In This Section
- GBCA and EcoDistricts to help create communities of the futureFri 7 Mar 2014
- GBCA salutes decades of dedication as property chief steps downThu 6 Mar 2014
- Consolidation of property an opportunity to consolidate leadership in more efficient, productive buildingsWed 5 Mar 2014
- The key to a sustainable future in industrialWed 26 Feb 2014
- South Australians want greener schools and hospitals: South Australia's political leaders must strengthen commitmentFri 14 Feb 2014
- Efficient, healthy and productive buildings a priority for TasmaniansThu 13 Feb 2014
- Big cost savings for retirees at Australia's first Green Star retirement living developmentMon 3 Feb 2014
- New green partnership signals a sustainable future for retailTue 21 Jan 2014
- Strong and diverse board to help transform the green building industryThu 19 Dec 2013
- Applause for Australia's green leaders in 2013Fri 13 Dec 2013