GBCA's CPD program - registrations now open
In response to your requests, GBCA's Continuing Professional Development program is now alive to take registrations (the program commences from 1 July 2010). The CPD program will assist in maintaining knowledge of the Green Star environmental rating system and allow participants to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies in green building.
Existing Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAPs) will have until 31 July to sign up for the CPD program (and pay the biennial fee) in order to maintain their GSAP status. A new level of recognition will also be introduced as part of the CPD program, that of Green Star Associate, for those who do not need to be a fully qualified GSAP but still work in the green building industry. GBCA's CPD program will provide ongoing support and training to further participants' sustainability careers, as well as recognition for being a sustainability specialist with advanced knowledge of green building and Green Star.
Invitations to all existing GSAPs and to those who have undertaken a GSAP course, will be sent out from tomorrow.
Points within the CPD program can be earned through a variety of events and courses offered by GBCA as well as other Industry Associations, and point requirements vary depending upon level of accreditation. Read more about GBCA CPD program. If you have any further questions, just email email@example.com. We all look forward to working with our GSAPs and our new Green Star Associates to drive sustainability further in the built environment.
In This Section
- Australand raises the sustainability stakes with 5 Star Green Star commitmentWed 1 Jul 2015
- Green Star - Performance data to accelerate climate bond issuance in AustraliaMon 29 Jun 2015
- Australand has Australia’s largest portfolio of Green Star certified spaceTue 16 Jun 2015
- Coles gains certification for first sustainable supermarketMon 15 Jun 2015
- Ecco Ripley is one of Australia’s greenest communitiesWed 10 Jun 2015
- Would the rising stars of sustainability please stand up?Mon 1 Jun 2015
- Investment in our cities is mission critical, says GBCAMon 25 May 2015
- WWF-Australia HQ gets Green Star rating for natural interiorTue 19 May 2015
- Budget ignores cities and climate changeWed 13 May 2015
- Stockland strengthens sustainability focus with portfolio commitment to Green StarMon 11 May 2015