GBCA's CPD program - registrations now open
In response to your requests, GBCA's Continuing Professional Development program is now alive to take registrations (the program commences from 1 July 2010). The CPD program will assist in maintaining knowledge of the Green Star environmental rating system and allow participants to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies in green building.
Existing Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAPs) will have until 31 July to sign up for the CPD program (and pay the biennial fee) in order to maintain their GSAP status. A new level of recognition will also be introduced as part of the CPD program, that of Green Star Associate, for those who do not need to be a fully qualified GSAP but still work in the green building industry. GBCA's CPD program will provide ongoing support and training to further participants' sustainability careers, as well as recognition for being a sustainability specialist with advanced knowledge of green building and Green Star.
Invitations to all existing GSAPs and to those who have undertaken a GSAP course, will be sent out from tomorrow.
Points within the CPD program can be earned through a variety of events and courses offered by GBCA as well as other Industry Associations, and point requirements vary depending upon level of accreditation. Read more about GBCA CPD program. If you have any further questions, just email email@example.com. We all look forward to working with our GSAPs and our new Green Star Associates to drive sustainability further in the built environment.
In This Section
- Will the Gold Coast Commonweath Games deliver a lasting legacy?Thu 16 May 2013
- There's a tiny little light at the end of the tunnel for Australia's urban infrastructureWed 15 May 2013
- Green Star rating tool for public buildings helps keep budgets in the blackTue 14 May 2013
- Start of a new, national conversation about a sustainable AustraliaThu 9 May 2013
- A new deal for urban infrastructureThu 2 May 2013
- Community engagement the key to better citiesThu 18 Apr 2013
- New WA Department for Communities a welcome stepFri 12 Apr 2013
- Melbourne leads the nation in sustainable planning, but the 20-minute city may remain a dreamWed 10 Apr 2013
- HASSELL studio set to achieve Australia's newest Green Star ratingThu 28 Mar 2013
- First Queensland project signs up for Green Star - CommunitiesWed 13 Mar 2013