GBCA's CPD program - registrations now open
In response to your requests, GBCA's Continuing Professional Development program is now alive to take registrations (the program commences from 1 July 2010). The CPD program will assist in maintaining knowledge of the Green Star environmental rating system and allow participants to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies in green building.
Existing Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAPs) will have until 31 July to sign up for the CPD program (and pay the biennial fee) in order to maintain their GSAP status. A new level of recognition will also be introduced as part of the CPD program, that of Green Star Associate, for those who do not need to be a fully qualified GSAP but still work in the green building industry. GBCA's CPD program will provide ongoing support and training to further participants' sustainability careers, as well as recognition for being a sustainability specialist with advanced knowledge of green building and Green Star.
Invitations to all existing GSAPs and to those who have undertaken a GSAP course, will be sent out from tomorrow.
Points within the CPD program can be earned through a variety of events and courses offered by GBCA as well as other Industry Associations, and point requirements vary depending upon level of accreditation. Read more about GBCA CPD program. If you have any further questions, just email email@example.com. We all look forward to working with our GSAPs and our new Green Star Associates to drive sustainability further in the built environment.
In This Section
- GBCA members clean up at Green Globe AwardsFri 31 Oct 2014
- Stockland’s green bond applauded by GBCAFri 24 Oct 2014
- Reducing the RET a retrograde step, says GBCAThu 23 Oct 2014
- Five train stations gain Green Star certificationTue 21 Oct 2014
- Green Star - Design & As Built: Creating sustainable places for everyoneMon 20 Oct 2014
- First Green Star - Performance ratingFri 10 Oct 2014
- GBCA rewards Future Green LeaderTue 30 Sep 2014
- New report: overwhelming evidence links office design with staff health and productivityThu 25 Sep 2014
- GBCA announces new board structureWed 17 Sep 2014
- Heritage landmark gains green credentialsThu 11 Sep 2014