GBCA's CPD program - registrations now open
In response to your requests, GBCA's Continuing Professional Development program is now alive to take registrations (the program commences from 1 July 2010). The CPD program will assist in maintaining knowledge of the Green Star environmental rating system and allow participants to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies in green building.
Existing Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAPs) will have until 31 July to sign up for the CPD program (and pay the biennial fee) in order to maintain their GSAP status. A new level of recognition will also be introduced as part of the CPD program, that of Green Star Associate, for those who do not need to be a fully qualified GSAP but still work in the green building industry. GBCA's CPD program will provide ongoing support and training to further participants' sustainability careers, as well as recognition for being a sustainability specialist with advanced knowledge of green building and Green Star.
Invitations to all existing GSAPs and to those who have undertaken a GSAP course, will be sent out from tomorrow.
Points within the CPD program can be earned through a variety of events and courses offered by GBCA as well as other Industry Associations, and point requirements vary depending upon level of accreditation. Read more about GBCA CPD program. If you have any further questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org. We all look forward to working with our GSAPs and our new Green Star Associates to drive sustainability further in the built environment.
In This Section
- No sustainability metrics the catch for Fishermans Bend?Mon 28 Jul 2014
- First 6 Star Green Star library is one of Australia's best places for peopleTue 3 Jun 2014
- Expanded Energy Savings Scheme a winner, says GBCATue 3 Jun 2014
- You spoke - we listened: Next generation Green Star credits released for industry commentMon 19 May 2014
- Is affordable housing elusive in the 'Age of Opportunity'?Wed 14 May 2014
- Applause for departing GBCA board membersThu 1 May 2014
- GBCA welcomes new property chiefTue 29 Apr 2014
- GBCA welcomes new NSW CabinetWed 23 Apr 2014
- Industry asked to scrutinise plan for next generation Green Star rating toolFri 11 Apr 2014
- Green Star rising in WollongongThu 10 Apr 2014