GBCA's CPD program - registrations now open
In response to your requests, GBCA's Continuing Professional Development program is now alive to take registrations (the program commences from 1 July 2010). The CPD program will assist in maintaining knowledge of the Green Star environmental rating system and allow participants to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies in green building.
Existing Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAPs) will have until 31 July to sign up for the CPD program (and pay the biennial fee) in order to maintain their GSAP status. A new level of recognition will also be introduced as part of the CPD program, that of Green Star Associate, for those who do not need to be a fully qualified GSAP but still work in the green building industry. GBCA's CPD program will provide ongoing support and training to further participants' sustainability careers, as well as recognition for being a sustainability specialist with advanced knowledge of green building and Green Star.
Invitations to all existing GSAPs and to those who have undertaken a GSAP course, will be sent out from tomorrow.
Points within the CPD program can be earned through a variety of events and courses offered by GBCA as well as other Industry Associations, and point requirements vary depending upon level of accreditation. Read more about GBCA CPD program. If you have any further questions, just email email@example.com. We all look forward to working with our GSAPs and our new Green Star Associates to drive sustainability further in the built environment.
In This Section
- GBCA partners with online school to boost sustainability skillsThu 16 Apr 2015
- Community for 50,000 people achieves Green Star ratingThu 2 Apr 2015
- Baird Government urged to broaden NSW’s sustainability focusTue 31 Mar 2015
- GBCA and GBIG partner to share data and showcase Australian certified green buildingsTue 31 Mar 2015
- Alkimos Beach sets the bar for world leadership green communitiesThu 19 Mar 2015
- Australia’s authority on sustainable buildings and communities partners with GRESB to ensure world-class benchmarkingThu 19 Mar 2015
- NSW urged to seize the sustainability agendaThu 12 Mar 2015
- Curtin University awarded Australia’s first 5 Star Green Star - Communities ratingTue 24 Feb 2015
- New finance mechanism to deliver better, greener buildingsMon 16 Feb 2015
- New government a chance for Queensland to reclaim its reputation as a sustainable stateMon 16 Feb 2015