GBCA's CPD program - registrations now open
In response to your requests, GBCA's Continuing Professional Development program is now alive to take registrations (the program commences from 1 July 2010). The CPD program will assist in maintaining knowledge of the Green Star environmental rating system and allow participants to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies in green building.
Existing Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAPs) will have until 31 July to sign up for the CPD program (and pay the biennial fee) in order to maintain their GSAP status. A new level of recognition will also be introduced as part of the CPD program, that of Green Star Associate, for those who do not need to be a fully qualified GSAP but still work in the green building industry. GBCA's CPD program will provide ongoing support and training to further participants' sustainability careers, as well as recognition for being a sustainability specialist with advanced knowledge of green building and Green Star.
Invitations to all existing GSAPs and to those who have undertaken a GSAP course, will be sent out from tomorrow.
Points within the CPD program can be earned through a variety of events and courses offered by GBCA as well as other Industry Associations, and point requirements vary depending upon level of accreditation. Read more about GBCA CPD program. If you have any further questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org. We all look forward to working with our GSAPs and our new Green Star Associates to drive sustainability further in the built environment.
In This Section
- 50% reduction in emissions and $20 billion in savings possible, finds new ASBEC reportThu 12 May 2016
- Cities, urban forests and clean energy the budget winnersTue 3 May 2016
- Smart cities are sustainable cities, says GBCAFri 29 Apr 2016
- Lendlease sets new benchmark for liveable citiesWed 20 Apr 2016
- Healthier buildings on the horizon for AustraliaWed 23 Mar 2016
- Can the Sunshine State be the Sustainable State?Wed 16 Mar 2016
- Commonwealth Bank first to achieve Green Star assessment for sustainable branch designMon 14 Mar 2016
- Expanding the National Carbon Offset Standard a win for buildings, precincts and citiesTue 8 Mar 2016
- New green building partnership to push best practice boundariesWed 2 Mar 2016
- 15-year plan provides clarity and certainty for our citiesWed 17 Feb 2016