GBCA's CPD program - registrations now open
In response to your requests, GBCA's Continuing Professional Development program is now alive to take registrations (the program commences from 1 July 2010). The CPD program will assist in maintaining knowledge of the Green Star environmental rating system and allow participants to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies in green building.
Existing Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAPs) will have until 31 July to sign up for the CPD program (and pay the biennial fee) in order to maintain their GSAP status. A new level of recognition will also be introduced as part of the CPD program, that of Green Star Associate, for those who do not need to be a fully qualified GSAP but still work in the green building industry. GBCA's CPD program will provide ongoing support and training to further participants' sustainability careers, as well as recognition for being a sustainability specialist with advanced knowledge of green building and Green Star.
Invitations to all existing GSAPs and to those who have undertaken a GSAP course, will be sent out from tomorrow.
Points within the CPD program can be earned through a variety of events and courses offered by GBCA as well as other Industry Associations, and point requirements vary depending upon level of accreditation. Read more about GBCA CPD program. If you have any further questions, just email email@example.com. We all look forward to working with our GSAPs and our new Green Star Associates to drive sustainability further in the built environment.
In This Section
- International leadership award for Australia’s greenest starMon 23 Nov 2015
- Leading the way with Australia’s most sustainable communitiesThu 19 Nov 2015
- 80,000 mid-tier buildings under the energy productivity spotlightWed 18 Nov 2015
- Kathmandu set to open Australasia’s first Green Star storeThu 12 Nov 2015
- Royal collaboration delivers Australia’s first 6 Star residential buildingThu 5 Nov 2015
- 1000 Green Star ratings equals 14 million sqm of green spaceThu 29 Oct 2015
- Canberra law courts go greenFri 23 Oct 2015
- Growing the property industry through green buildingMon 19 Oct 2015
- Applause for Minister for Cities and the Built EnvironmentSun 20 Sep 2015
- JLL’s Lisa Hinde named 2015 Future Green LeaderWed 23 Sep 2015