GBCA's CPD program - registrations now open
In response to your requests, GBCA's Continuing Professional Development program is now alive to take registrations (the program commences from 1 July 2010). The CPD program will assist in maintaining knowledge of the Green Star environmental rating system and allow participants to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies in green building.
Existing Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAPs) will have until 31 July to sign up for the CPD program (and pay the biennial fee) in order to maintain their GSAP status. A new level of recognition will also be introduced as part of the CPD program, that of Green Star Associate, for those who do not need to be a fully qualified GSAP but still work in the green building industry. GBCA's CPD program will provide ongoing support and training to further participants' sustainability careers, as well as recognition for being a sustainability specialist with advanced knowledge of green building and Green Star.
Invitations to all existing GSAPs and to those who have undertaken a GSAP course, will be sent out from tomorrow.
Points within the CPD program can be earned through a variety of events and courses offered by GBCA as well as other Industry Associations, and point requirements vary depending upon level of accreditation. Read more about GBCA CPD program. If you have any further questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org. We all look forward to working with our GSAPs and our new Green Star Associates to drive sustainability further in the built environment.
In This Section
- JLL’s Lisa Hinde named 2015 Future Green LeaderWed 23 Sep 2015
- Applause for Minister for Cities and the Built EnvironmentSun 20 Sep 2015
- Once again, Australia’s sustainable property portfolios lead the worldWed 23 Sep 2015
- Opera House awarded for sustainability leadershipWed 2 Sep 2015
- Emissions targets a starting point, says GBCATue 11 Aug 2015
- Political and lndustry leaders to discuss future of planning and design at BEMP WAFri 17 Jul 2015
- Tonsley demonstrates world leadership in urban renewalWed 15 Jul 2015
- How to deliver better places to live and a more competitive AustraliaTue 7 Jul 2015
- Frasers Property Australia raises the sustainability stakes with 5 Star Green Star commitmentFri 18 Sep 2015
- Green Star - Performance data to accelerate climate bond issuance in AustraliaMon 29 Jun 2015