Call for Applications for the Smart Green Apartments Program
The City of Sydney is seeking 25 apartment buildings to participate in the Smart Green Apartments program. This program seeks to create more efficient, cost-effective buildings; with a focus on energy/water efficiency and waste reduction. We aim to improve base building performance, minimise environmental impacts and connect residents around greening initiatives.
Participating in Smart Green Apartments is free. Your building will receive:
- A comprehensive Energy Saver audit, provided through the Office of Environment & Heritage’s Energy Saver program with costed recommendations and clear pay-back periods to increase the efficiency of your building.
- A Water Use Report providing recommendations for improving water efficiency
- A Waste and recycling assessment and upgrade
Visit the City of Sydney website to download the application form. Applications close 15 June 2012.
In This Section
- Celebrating 25 Years of Women, Management and WorkThu 16 May 2013
- Submissions now open for Australian Cleantech CompetitionWed 15 May 2013
- Adelaide organisations sought for input into workplace studyMon 13 May 2013
- 2013 Sydney Architecture Festival: 1-10 NovemberThu 2 May 2013
- Tenix awarded Australia’s first Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) ratingMon 22 Apr 2013
- Plundering...for the environment’s sakeThu 18 Apr 2013
- Pixel on the marketThu 2 May 2013
- Stockland research confirms Green Star liveability visionWed 17 Apr 2013
- Illawarra students retrofitting for the future at the Solar Decathlon China 2013Tue 16 Apr 2013
- United Nations Association of Australia (VIC) Corporate Water Valuation Sustainability Leadership SeminarTue 16 Apr 2013