Fees & Categories
GBCA membership fees are based on the type of organisation and the gross annual turnover of your company. View the fees 2013-14.
Membership fees are annual and include GST.
- The membership period covers the financial year (1 July - 30 June).
- Membership fees are non refundable.
- Membership fees are pro-rataed for those members joining within a financial year.
- Organisaitons joining as members to receive the discounted certification fee, between March- June of each year must pay for 15 months membership.
Membership for subsidiary companies
Subsidiary companies can become members of the GBCA for a nominal flat fee of $577.50 (incl GST) per subsidiary company.
- This fee is NOT pro-rated for new members joining within a financial year period.
- The parent company and subsidiary company's annual turnover must be combined to determine the parent company's turnover bracket and the membership fee for the parent company.
- Evidence must be provided to demonstrate the relationship between the parent and subsidiary company.
Subsidiary companies will receive member benefits including:
- membership recognition on the GBCA member directory
- access to a member certificate & logo
- access to member-only content on the GBCA website
- discounts on courses, events, shop purchases and project registrations
Subsidiary companies are not classified as financial members of the GBCA and are not eligible to vote at the GBCA's annual general meeting.
Divisions of companies cannot use this structure, nor can affiliated or federated companies.
Please contact the GBCA if you would like to discuss subsidiary membership in greater detail on: 02 8239 6207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership for sole traders
Sole traders companies can also become members of the GBCA. Conditions governing the sole trader membership category are outlined below:
- The organisation becomes the member and not the individual
- The gross annual turnover of the company is less than $500,000 pa
- The company has NO more than 3 staff members
- Flat membership fee of $544.50 (incl GST)
- Membership fees are not pro-rataed throughout the financial year
- Sole Trader membership receive the same benefits as other GBCA members
Again, please contact us if you are inquiring about sole trader membership on:
02 8239 6207 or by email on: email@example.com
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6207