Woods Bagot release new publication
GBCA member organisation Woods Bagot has released a new publication - Public #5: A Human Thing. Published in 2009, it is a commentary on social, ecological and economic sustainability.
For the first time in human history more than half of the world's population lives in cities. As the globe experiences rapid climate change and issues of energy and resources conservation are paramount, the design industry faces an urgent challenge on how better buildings and cities can significantly reduce our impact on the environment. By entering the debate, Public#5 acknowledges that a problem on this scale has no single solution: policy, technology and behavioural change all have important roles to play in an arena that traverses the individual, product, industry, city, country, affecting the entire globe.
To purchase Public #5: A Human Thing go to the Woods Bagot website.
In This Section
- Environment the Big Winner at this Year’s NAWIC AwardsMon 13 Feb 2017
- Political and industry leaders discuss WA's futureMon 27 Jul 2015
- Western Sydney redevelopment, Stockland Wetherill Park, awarded 5 Star Green Star ratingTue 21 Jul 2015
- First 6 Star Green Star rating for AustralandMon 27 Apr 2015
- Energy Performance Contracting – ‘Five steps to success’Wed 3 Dec 2014
- International recognition for GECA productsTue 18 Nov 2014
- BBP Consultation – Operational Waste GuidelinesThu 23 Oct 2014
- Australian leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certifiedMon 18 Aug 2014
- GBCA certification for one of the world's most sustainble business addressesThu 22 May 2014
- First UQ building awarded prestigious Green Star ratingWed 21 May 2014