The “Australian Carbon Trust Report: commercial buildings emissions reduction opportunities
The "Australian Carbon Trust Report: commercial buildings emissions reduction opportunities" produced by ClimateWorks Australia was launched at the annual Energy Efficiency Council (EEC) conference in Sydney in December.
This report identifies the significant carbon emission reduction opportunities and energy and cost savings achievable by making Australia's commercial buildings more energy efficient. It provides in-depth analysis, insights and research.
The report highlights the need for innovative funding solutions and partnerships to achieve real emissions reductions and cost savings for large and small businesses.
In This Section
- Environment the Big Winner at this Year’s NAWIC AwardsMon 13 Feb 2017
- Political and industry leaders discuss WA's futureMon 27 Jul 2015
- Western Sydney redevelopment, Stockland Wetherill Park, awarded 5 Star Green Star ratingTue 21 Jul 2015
- First 6 Star Green Star rating for AustralandMon 27 Apr 2015
- Energy Performance Contracting – ‘Five steps to success’Wed 3 Dec 2014
- International recognition for GECA productsTue 18 Nov 2014
- BBP Consultation – Operational Waste GuidelinesThu 23 Oct 2014
- Australian leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certifiedMon 18 Aug 2014
- GBCA certification for one of the world's most sustainble business addressesThu 22 May 2014
- First UQ building awarded prestigious Green Star ratingWed 21 May 2014