Unique brand exposure opportunity at Green Cities 2011
Do you want to showcase your sustainability products and services
to property decision makers from Australia and around the globe?
Become a GBCA Booth Sponsor at Green Cities 2011, the largest and most
influential green building conference in Asia Pacific, which is to be held 27 of February to 2 March in Melbourne.
This is a great opportunity to be promoted to the green building industry's leading thinkers and decision makers. We expect over 1,000 delegates to attend the conference and exhibition, and within the expo we want to make the GBCA booth the place to meet at Green Cities. We need your help!
We're looking for members who can provide us with sustainable furniture, materials and other supplies to create our interactive expo space. In return your organisation will receive logo recognition on the booth in appreciation of your contribution, as well as recognition on the Green Cities website.
From providing recycled materials and furniture, decorative plants, design skills to construction expertise, there are endless opportunities to get involved and make the GBCA booth a place to remember at Green Cities.
If you are interested in partnering with the Green Building Council of Australia over Green Cities 2011, please email Charlotte Simsar and she will get in touch with you to finalise the partnership.
We look forward to hearing from you regarding this exciting opportunity to get some exposure at Green Cities 2011.
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015