Development of Green Star rating tools
Green Star rating tools are the result of the work of GBCA staff and the GBCA Technical Working Group (TWG); a voluntary collaboration of environmental and industry experts. All Green Star tools are initially launched as PILOT tools with a 90-day public feedback period. A limited number of project ranging in size and locations undergo assessment using the PILOT rating tool. The Pilot Assessment Process and stakeholder feedback the GBCA receives is used to refine the tool, which is then officially released as a v1 (version 1).
A number of new Green Star PILOT rating tools are currently under development.
In This Section
- What is Green Star?Fri 15 Jun 2012
- Commercial Building Disclosure schemeTue 31 May 2011
- BackgroundWed 1 Apr 2009
- Green Star rating tool categoriesWed 1 Apr 2009
- Green Star rating calculationWed 26 Mar 2008
- Development of Green Star rating toolsThu 19 Jun 2008
- Business Benefits - Lower operating costsWed 20 May 2009
- Business Benefits - Higher return on investmentWed 20 May 2009
- Business Benefits - Greater Tenant AttractionWed 20 May 2009
- Business Benefits - Enhanced marketabilityWed 20 May 2009