Business Benefits - Future proofed assets
Future proofed assets
Governments and large corporate organisations are increasingly incorporating green principles into their property requirements, and three state governments have already mandated minimum Green Star standards for all government office buildings.
By incorporating sustainable features now, building owners are future proofing for changes in the business and regulatory environment, and ensuring they will not be at a competitive disadvantage in the future.
In This Section
- What is Green Star?Fri 15 Jun 2012
- Commercial Building Disclosure schemeTue 31 May 2011
- BackgroundWed 1 Apr 2009
- Green Star rating tool categoriesWed 1 Apr 2009
- Green Star rating calculationWed 26 Mar 2008
- Development of Green Star rating toolsThu 19 Jun 2008
- Business Benefits - Lower operating costsWed 20 May 2009
- Business Benefits - Higher return on investmentWed 20 May 2009
- Business Benefits - Greater Tenant AttractionWed 20 May 2009
- Business Benefits - Enhanced marketabilityWed 20 May 2009