Man-1 Green Star Accredited Professional credit
The revised Man-1 'Green Star Accredited Professional' (GSAP) credit was released in August 2011.
Previously, GSAPs were required to attend a certain percentage of all project and building services meetings - and all of the schedules and minutes from those meetings needed to be documented for Green Star submissions. Now, GSAPs can demonstrate compliance by submitting a contract or letter of employment which outlines a well-defined scope of works.
Any project registered for Green Star prior to October 2011 can choose to use the revised Man-1 'Green Star Accredited Professional' credit. Any new projects must use the revised Man-1 credit.
The revised credit can be downloaded here:
In This Section
- Legacy Rating Tools RulingsWed 29 Jul 2015
- Design to As Built Pathway TemplatesTue 17 May 2016
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesTue 12 May 2015
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling GuidelinesMon 16 Sep 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideMon 16 Sep 2013
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.Mon 19 Sep 2011
- IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation GuidelinesMon 19 Oct 2009
- Eco-1 TopsoilFri 20 Dec 2013