Ene-1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions
A revised optional Ene-1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions credit has been released. This credit may be used by Green Star — Office v3, Education v1 and Retail Centre v1 projects.
Industry has told us that this credit is easier to understand and provides a more flexible approach to achieving points towards Green Star submissions.
This credit will never become mandatory for projects to use and will always remain as an optional pathway to compliance for project teams to follow.
Please note when using this version of the Ene-1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions credit, you are also required to use the updated version of Ene- Conditional Required credit located here: Ene- Conditional Requirements (PDF, 72KB)
Download the revised credit: Ene-1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions credit (PDF, 44KB)
This credit applies to the following rating tools:
Green Star — Education v1: Ene-1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions (optional)
Green Star — Retail Centre v1: Ene-1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions (optional)
Green Star — Office v3: Ene-1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions (optional)
Download the updated 'GHG Emissions Calculator Guide' (updated 03 April 2014) (PDF, 4.3MB) for Green Star — Public Building v1, Education v1, Office v3 (please contact your Case Manager if you have a Retail Centre v1 project and wish to use this credit)
In This Section
- Legacy Rating Tools RulingsWed 29 Jul 2015
- Design to As Built Pathway TemplatesTue 17 May 2016
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesTue 12 May 2015
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling GuidelinesMon 16 Sep 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideMon 16 Sep 2013
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.Mon 19 Sep 2011
- IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation GuidelinesMon 19 Oct 2009
- Eco-1 TopsoilFri 20 Dec 2013