Legacy rating tool support & amendments
Legacy Rating Tool support, forms and templates
- Green Star Submission Requirements Checklist * Last updated 23/12/15.
This checklist must be completed and included within the General Section of the both Round 1 and Round 2 submissions.
- Green Star - Office v3 short report templates
- Green Star Credit Cover Sheet Round 1 * Last updated 25/07/12
- Green Star Credit Cover Sheet Round 2 * Last updated 25/07/12.
- For information on additional legacy rating tool support and amendments, see here
Rulings and amendments are created based on what we learn from project Credit Interpretation Requests, Technical Clarifications and feedback from industry. Rulings and amendments improve the Green Star rating tools by correcting errors, providing alternative compliance requirements and reducing documentation and modelling. If the answer to your problem is not addressed by these amendments, feel free to submit a query.
The following collects all guidance and amendments relevant to all Legacy rating tools:
Projects registered under Legacy rating tools can benefit from the development of the more flexible and easy-to-use credits in the New Generation rating tools by substituting credits. Project teams may elect to substitute relevant credits where they might be advantageous to their project’s Green Star submission.
The following documents detail the process required for substituting credits from Green Star - Design & As Built v1.1 or Green Star - Interiors v1.1 into Legacy rating tool projects.
- Credit Substitution - Instructions (released on 14/05/2015)
- Credit Substitution - Credit Matrix (updated on 14/06/2016)
Amendments and Corrections
- Green Star Legacy Rating Tool Rulings
- Design to As Built Pathway Templates
- Green Star As Built Guidelines (released on 12/05/2015)
- Documentation Guidelines
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling Guidelines
- Material Calculator Guide
- Fitout Calculator Guide
- Transport Calculator Guide
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.
- IEQ-22 'Natural Ventilation Guidelines'
- Assessment of Building Users' Guide and Design Intent Report (Uploaded 1 April 2014)
- Eco- Conditional Requirement & Eco-1 'Ecological Value of Site'
- Eco-1 'Topsoil'
- Ene- Conditional Requirement
- Ene-1 'Greenhouse Gas Emissions'
- Ene-4 'Lighting Zoning' (Green Star - Education v1)
- Ene-3 'Peak Energy Demand Reduction'
- Emi-3 'Refrigerant Leaks'
- Emi-5 'Stormwater'
- Emi-8 'Cooling Towers' & Emi-8 'Legionella'
- IEQ 'Air Distribution System'
- Man-1 'Green Star Accredited Professional'
- Tra-3 'Cyclist Facilities'
- Wat-5 'Fire System Water'
- Revised 'PVC' credit
- Revised Timber credit
- Revised Steel credit
- Revised Concrete credit
- Innovation Category
Senior Manager - Sustainability Services & Reporting
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6220
Email: [email protected]