IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation Guidelines
The guidance in this document clarifies what 'Effective Natural Ventilation' is and how it is assessed for purposes of Green Star. It is applicable to all projects regardless of registration date.
If a project wishes to submit more complex breeze paths than this guideline recognises, a Credit Interpretation Request must be submitted prior to Round 1 assessment.
The Natural Ventilation guideline can be downloaded from the following link:
IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation guideline
In This Section
- Technical Clarifications & CIR RulingsTue 22 Jan 2013
- Modelling and Reporting Requirements for On-site Photovoltaic Systems in Green StarTue 10 Jul 2012
- Technical ClarificationsFri 1 Mar 2013
- Credit Interpretation RequestFri 1 Mar 2013
- Eligibility QueriesFri 1 Mar 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideTue 1 Feb 2011
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesThu 14 Apr 2011
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.Mon 19 Sep 2011