IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation Guidelines
The guidance in this document clarifies what 'Effective Natural Ventilation' is and how it is assessed for purposes of Green Star. It is applicable to all projects regardless of registration date.
If a project wishes to submit more complex breeze paths than this guideline recognises, a Credit Interpretation Request must be submitted prior to Round 1 assessment.
The Natural Ventilation guideline can be downloaded from the following link:
IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation guideline
In This Section
- Green Star Queries and RulingsMon 11 Nov 2013
- Green Star RulingsWed 23 Oct 2013
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling GuidelinesMon 16 Sep 2013
- Technical ClarificationsFri 1 Mar 2013
- Credit Interpretation RequestMon 27 May 2013
- Eligibility QueriesFri 1 Mar 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideMon 16 Sep 2013
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesThu 14 Apr 2011