Green Star As Built Guidelines
To assist all projects undertaking a Green Star - As Built Certified Rating, the GBCA has formulated a brief set of guidelines that clarify the requirements for submissions. The development of these guidelines was based on a number of workshops held with registered Green Star projects in conjunction with the criteria established in the Technical Manual. These brief guidelines are applicable to all projects regardless of whether they are undertaking a Shell & Core, Conventional Delivery or Integrated Fitout.
All projects, unless previously advised, must use these guidelines in addition to the criteria stated in the Technical Manual. Based on feedback from a number of projects, the GBCA will be releasing additional guidelines to address additional scenarios which do not easily fit within the scenario stated in this document.
Download Green Star As Built Guidelines
Where additional assistance is required, please contact your GBCA Case Manager.
In This Section
- Green Star Queries and RulingsFri 24 May 2013
- Green Star RulingsFri 24 May 2013
- Modelling and Reporting Requirements for On-site Photovoltaic Systems in Green StarTue 10 Jul 2012
- Technical ClarificationsFri 1 Mar 2013
- Credit Interpretation RequestMon 27 May 2013
- Eligibility QueriesFri 1 Mar 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideTue 1 Feb 2011
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesThu 14 Apr 2011