What is an Eligibility Query?
An Eligibility Query is a query that is submitted to the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) when a project team wishes to clarify whether a project meets any of the four Green Star Eligibility Criteria.
Who should submit an Eligibility Query?
Anyone can submit an Eligibility Query, and Eligibility Queries can be submitted for both registered and un-registered projects. Ideally the person submitting the Eligibility Query will have a thorough knowledge of the project. Eligibility queries can be submitted through the Project Manager Portal.
- Read the Green Star Eligibility Criteria
- Familiarise yourself with the BCA Class requirements for the relevant rating tool
- Identify whether any of the buildings have shared services
What information should I include?
- Relevant documentation i.e. marked up drawings, plans, supporting documents
- Specific details of which aspect of the Green Star Eligibility criteria your query relates to
What should I expect?
Eligibility Queries will either be:
- Approved Conditionally
Eligibility Queries are free of charge.
- Upload drawings, plans and relevant documents
- Write a query that is clear and concise
In This Section
- Legacy Rating Tools RulingsWed 29 Jul 2015
- Design to As Built Pathway TemplatesTue 17 May 2016
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesTue 12 May 2015
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling GuidelinesMon 16 Sep 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideMon 16 Sep 2013
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.Mon 19 Sep 2011
- IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation GuidelinesMon 19 Oct 2009
- Eco-1 TopsoilFri 20 Dec 2013