As part of the ongoing review of the Green Star framework, and based on the feedback received from assessors and project teams, the GBCA undertook a review of documentation exercise with the aim of:
- Reducing the cost and time required to compile documentation for a Green Star submission; and
- Reducing the time required to assess the documentation required for every credit within Green Star.
These Documentation Guidelines target all credits within Green Star - Office v3, Green Star - Retail Centre v1, and Green Star - Education v1. It is estimated that the changes to documentation requirements will result in project teams having to submit at least 15% less documentation in their submissions. This equates to at least 15% less time spent preparing and assessing a submission.
All Green Star - Office v3, Green Star - Retail Centre v1 and Green Star - Education v1 registered projects can use the following guidelines to reduce the documentation required at the time of their Green Star submission.
Download the Documentation Guidelines for:
In This Section
- Green Star Queries and RulingsFri 24 May 2013
- Green Star RulingsFri 24 May 2013
- Modelling and Reporting Requirements for On-site Photovoltaic Systems in Green StarTue 10 Jul 2012
- Technical ClarificationsFri 1 Mar 2013
- Credit Interpretation RequestMon 27 May 2013
- Eligibility QueriesFri 1 Mar 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideTue 1 Feb 2011
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesThu 14 Apr 2011