Stakeholder engagement & feedback
The Green Star rating system aims to reflect 'best practice' through continuous review and evaluation against Australian and international initiatives, scientific development, international rating tool improvements and climatic, ecological, regulatory and commercial environments. If your experience with Green Star indicates that a credit can be improved, please provide your advice and input during the stakeholder feedback period.
There are three main steps to providing feedback:
1. Firstly please check the Technical Clarifications & CIR Rulings section of the website to make sure your topic has not already been addressed. Sometimes issues with tools have already been clarified and this is where the Green Star team list any adjustments or clarifications.
2. Please check the previously issued Stakeholder Feedback Reports to ensure your topic has not already been addressed. Sometimes other contributors have already identified an issue and so once a point of clarity has been made - it does not need to be made again. All aspects of feedback are addressed and needs only to be raised once.
3. If your issue has not been addressed in either of the above sections, please submit feedback using the Form available at this link:
The Green Building Council publishes responses via a stakeholder feedback report which will be available online once published. Your feedback is vital to ensure that future Green Star tool development and technical manuals reflect your experience.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable input and comment.
Green Star Review Committee
The GBCA's Green Star Review Committee is an extension of the regular stakeholder feedback process. The Committee considers and responds to stakeholder concerns regarding the development or operation of the Green Star rating system.
- Download the report Helping us build a better rating system - a report on how we're improving Green Star by incorporating your feedback
- Download the Green Star Review Summary report
We welcome feedback at any time so if you would like to provide feedback to the Committee, please email email@example.com with 'Green Star Review Committee' in the subject line.