Nation’s First GSAP - Communities
The GBCA would like to congratulate Kester Ko of AECOM, who in recent weeks has become the nation’s first Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) - Communities.
“As an urban design and master planning professional, it is exciting to be the first Green Star - Communities Accredited Professional,” said Ko.
“Urban design is where sustainability decisions start, so I am excited by the prospect of creating a new standard of sustainable community using this rating tool. It is great to be part of, and I am excited to see the results of Green Star – Communities initiatives in the near future.”
The Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) – Communities qualification was introduced to the Green Star Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program in June 2012, in order to support the application of the Green Star – Communities PILOT rating tool. Find out how you can become a Green Star Accredited Professional.
In This Section
- Communities Technical Review WorkshopsTue 11 Mar 2014
- Collaboration the key to sustainability successWed 17 Apr 2013
- Here comes the first of Sydney's new green icons...Wed 13 Feb 2013
- Nation’s First GSAP - CommunitiesWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Star - Communities for our country’s futureTue 3 Jul 2012
- The 'loop' becomes first PILOT projectTue 3 Jul 2012
- Green Star - Communities PILOT rating tool officially releasedWed 4 Jul 2012
- Green Star - Communities PILOT rating tool Industry releaseMon 25 Jun 2012
- Green Star - Communities Business CaseTue 10 Apr 2012
- Green Star - Communities 'sneak peek' at Green Cities 2012Wed 4 Apr 2012