Green Star - Communities 'sneak peek' at Green Cities 2012
Join us for a ‘sneak peek’ of the new Green Star – Communities rating tool.
After two-and-a-half years in the making, this revolutionary new rating tool is almost ready for release.
We’re pulling back the curtain at Green Cities 2012 to give you a first-hand look at Australia’s first national, independent rating tool for sustainable communities.
- What are the key credits of the tool?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- How does the certification process work?
- How does Green Star – Communities differ from other Green Star tools?
- What is the business case for Green Star – Communities?
Discover the answers to these questions and more, as we give you a special insight into the Green Building Council of Australia’s most ambitious and visionary project.
To find out more and to register head to the Green Cities website:
The Green Star – Communities PILOT rating tool will be released in May 2012.
In This Section
- Communities Technical Review WorkshopsTue 11 Mar 2014
- Collaboration the key to sustainability successWed 17 Apr 2013
- Here comes the first of Sydney's new green icons...Wed 13 Feb 2013
- Nation’s First GSAP - CommunitiesWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Star - Communities for our country’s futureTue 3 Jul 2012
- The 'loop' becomes first PILOT projectTue 3 Jul 2012
- Green Star - Communities PILOT rating tool officially releasedWed 4 Jul 2012
- Green Star - Communities PILOT rating tool Industry releaseMon 25 Jun 2012
- Green Star - Communities Business CaseTue 10 Apr 2012
- Green Star - Communities 'sneak peek' at Green Cities 2012Wed 4 Apr 2012