Communities Technical Review Workshops
During February, the Green Star Development Team held three Green Star — Communities Technical Workshops to get industry feedback on this PILOT rating tool. The workshops were a success and provided the team with a wealth of feedback on individual credits and the overall direction of the rating tool.
The Green Star Development Team will review, analyse and respond to the feedback received over the next couple of months. The next step is to develop and release the next version of the PILOT Submission Guideline in mid May 2014.
We recognise that in this time frame, some of the more complex items raised during consultation will not be able to be addressed in full. These matters will continue to be considered and when a resolution has been reached it will be communicated to the industry.
Thank you to all those who have been involved in a successful round of consultation, and for taking the time to provide your valuable contributions.
In This Section
- Communities Technical Review WorkshopsTue 11 Mar 2014
- Collaboration the key to sustainability successWed 17 Apr 2013
- Here comes the first of Sydney's new green icons...Wed 13 Feb 2013
- Nation’s First GSAP - CommunitiesWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Star - Communities for our country’s futureTue 3 Jul 2012
- The 'loop' becomes first PILOT projectTue 3 Jul 2012
- Green Star - Communities PILOT rating tool officially releasedWed 4 Jul 2012
- Green Star - Communities PILOT rating tool Industry releaseMon 25 Jun 2012
- Green Star - Communities Business CaseTue 10 Apr 2012
- Green Star - Communities 'sneak peek' at Green Cities 2012Wed 4 Apr 2012