Tra-3 Cyclist Facilities
A revised version of the Tra-3 'Cyclist Facilities' has been released for Green Star — Office v3.
In response to industry feedback the Green Star — Office v3 credit, Tra-3 'Cyclist Facilities' has been revised to include all of the current Tra-3 Rulings. This revision provides you with all the relevant guidance in one place, making it easier to use and understand.
Any project registered for a Green Star — Office v3 project prior to 20 January 2014 can choose to use the revised Tra-3 'Cyclist Facilities' credit. Any new projects registered after this date must use the revised Tra-3 credit.
The revised credit can be downloaded here: Tra-3 Cyclist Facilities credit (PDF, 91KB)
This credit applies to the following rating tool:
Green Star — Office v3 users: Tra-3 Cyclist Facilities
In This Section
- Legacy Rating Tools RulingsWed 29 Jul 2015
- Design to As Built Pathway TemplatesTue 17 May 2016
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesTue 12 May 2015
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling GuidelinesMon 16 Sep 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideMon 16 Sep 2013
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.Mon 19 Sep 2011
- IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation GuidelinesMon 19 Oct 2009
- Eco-1 TopsoilFri 20 Dec 2013