Emi-3 Refrigerant Leaks
A revised version of the Emi-3 Refrigerant Leaks credit has been released for a number of existing Green Star rating tools.
This revised credit is the same version that is found in the Green Star — Public Building v1 rating tool, and is now available for you to use if you're working with one of the rating tools listed below. Industry has told us that this credit is easier to understand and provides a more flexible approach to achieving points towards Green Star submissions.
Any project registered for Green Star prior to 20 January 2014 can choose to use the revised Emi-3 Refrigerant Leaks credit. Any new projects registered after this date must use the revised credit.
Download the revised credit: Emi-3 Refrigerant Leaks credit (PDF, 101KB)
This credit applies to the following rating tools:
Green Star — Office v3: Emi-3 Refrigerant Leaks
Green Star — Education v1: Emi-3 Refrigerant Leaks
Green Star — Healthcare v1: Emi-3 Refrigerant Leaks
Green Star — Retail Centre v1: Emi-3 Refrigerant Leaks
In This Section
- Legacy Rating Tools RulingsWed 29 Jul 2015
- Design to As Built Pathway TemplatesTue 17 May 2016
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesTue 12 May 2015
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling GuidelinesMon 16 Sep 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideMon 16 Sep 2013
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.Mon 19 Sep 2011
- IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation GuidelinesMon 19 Oct 2009
- Eco-1 TopsoilFri 20 Dec 2013