We're keen to hear what you think
The Green Building Council of Australia, on behalf of the Green Star Steering Committee, is calling for feedback from industry on Green Star.
Feedback is being sought on:
- Certification: Submission process, assessment and the quality of service provided.
- Rating tools: Credits or criteria, documentation requirements and submission templates.
- Outcomes: Positive or negative sustainability outcomes the rating system drives towards.
- Future direction: Priorities, benchmarks, additions or deletions, or the introduction of minimum requirements.
- User experience: Readability of the rating system, resources, guides, calculators and other services.
- Marketing and communications: Trademark rules, labels, case studies and other opportunities to drive adoption.
- Professional accreditation program: Objectives, CPD and the quality of courses and webinars.
- Other improvements to Green Star.
The feedback will be presented to the Green Star Steering Committee and the three Advisory Groups in April. They will then make recommendations that will ensure Green Star continues to be the leading agent of change in the built environment in Australia.
Feedback for legacy rating tools will not be addressed as part of this review. Any outstanding issues on the legacy rating tools will be addressed on a project by project basis through the standard query process.
To provide feedback, download this spreadsheet, fill it with your comments and send to email@example.com. You are also welcome to provide a written submission instead of using the spreadsheet. Deadline extended:Feedback will be received until March 21st, 2016.
Feedback can be received from:
- Companies or individuals.
- Member and non-member companies.
Please see below the recording of our webinar:
Timeline of activities
- January 2016: Call for feedback.
- March 2016: Feedback collated.
- April 2016: Steering Committee meeting held, feedback summarised and presented.
- May 2016: Advisory groups meet to address feedback as relevant.
- June 2016: Resolutions presented to Steering Committee.
- July 2016: Recommendations made available to industry.
Head of Market Transformation (Products & Services)
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6218