Discussion Paper 2 : Life Cycle Assessment in Green Star
In 2012, we released a discussion paper: Life Cycle Assessment in Green Star which sought feedback from Green Star stakeholders about our plans to incorporate Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) methodology into the Green Star Materials category.
The feedback we received, which is available via the LCA in Green Star Stakeholder Feedback Report, has informed the development of two LCA-based draft credits: the'Materials Life Cycle Impacts' and the 'Environmental Product Declarations' credits, which are now available for use by Green Star project teams as Innovation Challenges.
We recently sought feedback on these draft credits, their benchmarks and compliance requirements via a new discussion paper, and the feedback is available for you to download and read here: Life Cycle Assessment in Green Star Discussion Paper 2.
In This Section
- Materials CategoryWed 26 Nov 2014
- Life Cycle Assessment in Green StarWed 18 Nov 2015
- Reporting Criteria for Construction & Demolition Waste CreditFri 7 Jul 2017
- Recognised Product Certification SchemesMon 14 Nov 2016
- Revised Timber CreditWed 26 Nov 2014
- Best Practice Guidelines for PVCTue 28 Jul 2015
- Revised Green Star Steel CreditWed 26 Nov 2014
- Revised Green Star Concrete CreditWed 26 Nov 2014
- Fitout CalculatorsFri 19 Dec 2014