The Institute for Market Transformation to Sustainability (MTS) Sustainable Materials Rating Technology version 4.0 (SMaRT 4.0).
SMaRT 4.0 certification is applicable to flooring, furniture and assemblies and corresponds with all Material Calculators or Fitout Calculators in Green Star rating tools.
The SMaRT 4.0 awards four levels of certification, two of which are recognised by the GBCA as follows:
- SMaRT 4.0 Sustainable Platinum - Level A recognition; and
- SMaRT 4.0 Sustainable Gold - Level A recognition.
Note: SMaRT 4.0 Sustainable Silver and Sustainable certification levels are excluded from this recognition.
In This Section
- Australasian Furnishing Research and Development InstituteTue 23 Apr 2013
- Ecospecifier GreenTag GreenRate v3.2Tue 23 Apr 2013
- Carpet Institute of Australia Limited, Environmental Certification Scheme (ECS) v1.2.Thu 13 Sep 2012
- Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA)Thu 13 Sep 2012
- SMaRT 4.0Thu 13 Sep 2012