Australasian Furnishing Research and Development Institute
Australasian Furnishing Research and Development Institute, Sustainability Standard for Commercial Furniture - AFRDI Standard 150 (March 2012)
AFRDI Standard 150 (issued March 2012) certification is applicable to commercial furniture and corresponds with furniture and assemblies Material Calculators and Fitout Calculators in Green Star rating tools (Chairs, Tables, Workstations, Storage, Joinery and Loose Furniture).
The AFRDI Standard 150 awards three levels of certification, which are recognised by the GBCA as follows:
- AFRDI Green Tick Level C/Silver - Level B recognition;
- AFRDI Green Tick Level B/Gold - Level A recognition; and
- AFRDI Green Tick Level A/Platinum - Level A recognition.
Note: The previously recognised June 2011 and September 2011 versions of the standard were both superseded. Products certified to either of these older versions of the standard will continue to be rewarded until the expiry date of the certificate.
In This Section
- Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA)Thu 31 Oct 2013
- Australasian Furnishing Research and Development InstituteTue 23 Apr 2013
- Ecospecifier GreenTag GreenRate v3.2Tue 23 Apr 2013
- Carpet Institute of Australia Limited, Environmental Certification Scheme (ECS) v1.2.Thu 13 Sep 2012
- SMaRT 4.0Thu 13 Sep 2012