Marketing a CERTIFIED Green Star project
Congratulations on successfully achieving your Green Star certified rating!
We know your project team has worked hard to achieve your Green Star certification and we want to help you share your story and capitalise on the marketing opportunities that a Green Star rating can offer your business.
The Green Star Marketing Kit & Style Guide outlines all the ways that you can leverage your project’s achievements, how you can work with us to promote your certification, and the best methods for getting the word out within your own business networks. Download the Green Star Marketing Kit & Style Guide
NOTE: Test, graphics, layout and other elements of content in the Green Star Certification Mark are owned by the GBCA and are variously protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws. Unauthorised use of the Green Star Certification Mark may violate trade mark copyright and other laws, and is accordingly prohibited. Click here for more information on use of the Green Star Certification Mark.
GBCA Marketing Team
P: +612 8239 6200
In This Section
- Marketing a Green Star ProjectTue 24 Jun 2014
- What is a Green Star project?Mon 20 Jun 2011
- Marketing a REGISTERED Green Star projectThu 9 Aug 2012
- Marketing a CERTIFIED Green Star projectFri 28 Jun 2013
- Green Star certificatesSat 20 Sep 2014
- Green Star certification plaquesMon 20 Oct 2014
- Green Star Trade MarksSat 20 Sep 2014