Marketing a Green Star Project
What is a Green Star project?
New to GBCA and Green Star? Learn the basics and the background.
What can your Green Star project do for you?
A Green Star rating offers more than reduced environmental impact and cost savings. Your Green Star project can unlock real marketing opportunities for your organisation.
Showcase your environmental leadership through your newly acquired Green Star status. Whether you're registered for certification or have already achieved a Green Star rating, the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) can help you capitalise on your green building project today.
Marketing your Green Star project can generate a range of benefits and publicity for your organisation, including:
- Positive brand recognition for your project and company
- Competitive advantage by differentiating your project in the marketplace
- Greater awareness of the environmental initiatives among your staff, clients and other stakeholders.
Marketing your certified and registered Green Star project
There are a number of opportunities available to market your Green Star project both with GBCA and independently.
Registered for certification and eager to promote? Learn how you can market your Green Star registered project here.
Green Star certified and ready to promote? Find out how you can make the most of your Green Star certification with our marketing and style guide.
Make sure you say it right with this clear trade mark guide.
GBCA Marketing Team
P: +612 8239 6200
In This Section
- Marketing a Green Star ProjectFri 14 Dec 2012
- What is a Green Star project?Mon 20 Jun 2011
- Marketing a REGISTERED Green Star projectThu 9 Aug 2012
- Marketing a CERTIFIED Green Star projectFri 28 Jun 2013
- Green Star certificatesFri 5 Apr 2013
- Green Star certification plaquesThu 31 Oct 2013
- Green Star Trade MarksFri 19 Jul 2013