Man-1 Green Star Accredited Professional credit
The revised Man-1 'Green Star Accredited Professional' (GSAP) credit was released in August 2011.
Previously, GSAPs were required to attend a certain percentage of all project and building services meetings - and all of the schedules and minutes from those meetings needed to be documented for Green Star submissions. Now, GSAPs can demonstrate compliance by submitting a contract or letter of employment which outlines a well-defined scope of works.
Any project registered for Green Star prior to October 2011 can choose to use the revised Man-1 'Green Star Accredited Professional' credit. Any new projects must use the revised Man-1 credit.
The revised credit can be downloaded here:
In This Section
- Green Star Queries and RulingsFri 24 May 2013
- Green Star RulingsFri 24 May 2013
- Modelling and Reporting Requirements for On-site Photovoltaic Systems in Green StarTue 10 Jul 2012
- Technical ClarificationsFri 1 Mar 2013
- Credit Interpretation RequestFri 1 Mar 2013
- Eligibility QueriesFri 1 Mar 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideTue 1 Feb 2011
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesThu 14 Apr 2011