Green Star certificates
All projects achieving Green Star certification are entitled to a digital copy of their Green Star certificate. Certificates should be displayed within the certified building or fitout's reception area.
Displaying project certificates helps to positively associate a certified project with the Green Star brand, and raise awareness of the investment that has been made by that project's owner, developer or occupier into the protection of our environment, and the health and wellbeing of our community.
Once your project is certified, you can arrange to have your certificate presented by a GBCA representative at an event hosted by you, such as a GBCA Member Evening, or at your project's official opening. You can arrange for a framed certificate to be produced by contacting the GBCA marketing team.
The GBCA Marketing team
02 8239 6200
In This Section
- Marketing a Green Star ProjectTue 24 Jun 2014
- What is a Green Star project?Mon 20 Jun 2011
- Marketing a REGISTERED Green Star projectThu 9 Aug 2012
- Marketing a CERTIFIED Green Star projectTue 2 May 2017
- Green Star certificatesSat 20 Sep 2014
- Green Star certification plaquesMon 20 Oct 2014
- Green Star Trade MarksTue 2 May 2017