Green Star - Performance
Green Star - Performance will transform green building operations in Australia.
This revolutionary new rating tool will help green building leaders to activate wide-scale building reform and renewal of their existing building stock. That's the greater majority of buildings in Australia!
Green Star - Performance will help building owners, operators and occupants to measure and monitor the environmental impact of their buildings and take practical action to improve their buildings' performance.
Green Star has driven a seismic shift towards sustainable design and construction of our new buildings. Now, Green Star - Performance will complement these market-leading tools with a common language for buildings in operation. This new rating tool is currently under development and it is likely to be available as a PILOT in 2013.
- Submit an Expression of Interest for BETA Testing Green Star - Performance
- Learn about the business opportunities and understand the rating tool applicability by reading the Green Star - Performance Business Case
- Read the DRAFT Green Star - Performance Scoping Paper
- Read industry feedback and the GBCA's responses to the DRAFT Scoping Paper in the Stakeholder Feedback Report
- Sponsor the Green Star - Performance rating tool development process
- Nominate for the Expert Reference Panel
- Follow Green Star - Performance on Twitter
- Contact the Green Star - Performance Project Leader, Robert Milagre, to find out how your company can get involved in the next generation of Green Star.
Acting Manager - Green Star Development
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6220