The Green Star rating scale
Green Star rating tools reward sustainability outcomes and encourage moving beyond standard practice.
This means that Green Star - Design, As Built, Interiors and Communities projects can achieve a Green Star certification of 4 to 6 Star Green Star. Buildings assessed using the Green Star - performance rating tool can achieve a Green Star rating from 1 - 6 Star Green Star.
Senior Manager - Market Engagement
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6291
In This Section
- What is Green Star?Wed 21 Jan 2015
- Certification you can trustWed 21 Jan 2015
- Building a sustainable future with Green Star rating toolsWed 21 Jan 2015
- The Green Star rating scaleWed 21 Jan 2015
- How to achieve Green Star certificationWed 21 Jan 2015
- We're here to helpThu 22 Oct 2015
- Green Star submission guidelines free for membersThu 2 Jul 2015